5 days – ITALIAN ESSENCE
Regular departure - Language available: Spanish / English - Small Groups
DEPARTURE ON SATURDAY: VENICE - ROME
Venice – Wine tasting – Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel – St. Peter’s Basilica – Papal Audience – Visit of Florence with high-speed train
Minimum 2 pax
- A tour for those who want to know Italy in a few days.
- Free time to enjoy Venice. Discover the monuments, streets, squares, and palaces on the banks of its canals.
- Chianti Valley with visit to a wine estate and tasting of wines and local products.
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, famous for its architecture and its frescoes.
- Visit of St. Peter's Basilica, the greater of the Christian churches.
- Time to attend the Papal Audience.
- Free time with assistance in Florence, cradle of the Italian Renaissance.
Day 01.- Saturday: Arrival in Venice and free time
Arrival at the airport of Venice. Assistance at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Free time to enjoy Venice at your choice. Depending on the flight arrival time, there are the following optional activities available:
- Gondola ride, duration 25-30 minutes
- Boat trip through Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands, duration 4h.
- 30 minutes Walking tour of Venice, duration 1h.15 minutes
Day 02.- Sunday: Chianti Valley with visit to a wine estate and tasting of wines and local products (Tuscany)
(Breakfast + Tasting + Overnight)
After breakfast departure to the Chianti Valley. This mountainous landscape, mixed together with olive groves, cypresses, vineyards and palaces, never fail to impress. You will experience the harmony of colours with your eyes, that only the hill in this region has to offer. Visit to a country estate with its vineyards and its cellars with the tasting of wines and local products. Arrival at the hotel in Rome and overnight.
Day 03: Monday: Guided tour of the Vatican Museums + St. Peter’s Basilica in the morning
(Breakfast + Overnight)
Breakfast at the hotel and pick up for the guided tour of the Vatican Museums. Following our knowledgeable and passionate guide, the tour begins at the Vatican Museums with its immense collection built up by the Popes throughout the centuries. The itinerary includes the Pio Clementino Hall, the Laocoon and Apollo Belvedere, the Maps Gallery, the Candelabra Gallery, the Tapestries Gallery and the Sistine Chapel to admire the breathtaking frescos by Michelangelo, one of the most celebrated masterpieces in the world. From the Museum you will exit directly into St Peter’s Basilica, the most important Christian Church in the world, heart of the Catholic religion, where you will admire, among others, Michelangelo’s masterpiece La Pietà and the impressive Baldachin Altar by Bernini. Should St. Peter’s Basilica be closed, the tour will instead include the visit of Raphael’s rooms. Tour ends in the suggestive St Peter’s Square, dominated by Michelangelo’s imposing Cupola and surrounded by the famous Bernini’s double Colonnade. Free afternoon. Drop off at hotel is not included. Overnight at the hotel in Rome.
Day 04.- Tuesday: Visit of Florence by high-speed train WITH TYPICAL TUSCAN LUNCH
(Breakfast + Lunch + Overnight)
Pick-up from your hotel is at approx. 05:30 a.m., and we transfer you to the train station, where our assistant meets you with your tickets and information for the day. At 06:05 a.m., the train departs to Florence and arrives at Santa Maria Novella Railway Station at 07:30 am. At 08:10 a.m., you begin a full-day tour of the city. Discover its outstanding views of Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole and admire its most important artistic sites: Piazza Signoria, Santa Croce Basilica, the Duomo and Baptistery. Venture inside Uffizi Gallery, where you can find classics such as Botticelli’s “Birth of Venus,” Leonardo’s “The Annunciation,” and Michelangelo’s “Tondo Doni,” followed by a visit to the Academy Gallery, renowned as the house of the original David, Michelangelo’s masterpiece. The tour includes a typical Tuscan lunch. At 06:40 p.m., depart back to Rome from Santa Maria Novella Railway Station (we recommend you to be at the station 20 minutes early). Arrive at the railway station in Rome at 08:20 p.m.. End of services, drop-off at hotels is not included. You can return to your hotel by subway or by taxi, both available at the railway station. Overnight stay in Rome.
Day 05.- Wednesday: Transfer to the airport of Rome
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport of Rome. End of our services.
Tour VENICE – ROME (SATURDAY) 2021
|July||3 10 17 24 31|
|April||10 17 24|
|May||1 8 15 22 29|
|June||5 12 19 26|
|September||4 11 18 25|
|October||2 9 16 23 30|
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Airport assistance (at the arrival)
- English speaking guide for 2 days as of the program (2nd day and 4th day)
- Tasting of wines and typical products at a local country estate in the area of Chianti (Tuscany)
- Visit of a local wine estate
- High speed train Rome - Florence – Rome
- Typical Tuscan lunch in Florence
- 1 night accommodation and buffet breakfast in Venice or nearby Venice at your chosen hotel
- 3 nights accommodation and buffet breakfast in Rome
- • HD guided tour of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica (3h)
- Entrance tickets to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica (skip the line)
- Boat-ride from Punta Sabbioni to Venice and back
- HD headphone sets for the guided tour of the Vatican Museums
- 1° day: Venice airport – Hotel
- 7° day: Hotel – Rome airport
- 2° day: FD Chianti Valley - Rome
- 3° day: Transfer Hotel Rome - Vatican area (Rome)
- 4° day: Transfer Hotel Rome - Rome train station
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Entrance tickets to museums or monuments not indicated in the program;
- Single room supplement;
- Personal expenses;
- Lunches and dinners;
- Travel insurance;
- City tax – to be paid directly at the hotel;
- National or international flights NOT INCLUDED;
- Everything not indicated in “the price includes”.
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
PERCHÉ SCEGLIERE NOI?
Specialisti negli Itinerari per gruppi: i nostri tour sono pensati per essere completi, pieni di attrazioni e allo stesso tempo coinvolgenti. Negli Itinerari combinano: città, cultura, divertimento, relax e natura.
Strutture ricettive selezionate: il viaggio di gruppo comporta esigenze che conosciamo molto bene per questo motivo, selezioniamo solo strutture ricettive a misura "per gruppi", secondo vari parametri specifici come posizione, grandi ascensori, ristoranti interni o immediati, servizi Wi-Fi sia nelle aree comuni che nelle camere.
Assistenza: Nei nostri viaggi di gruppo avrete sempre il nostro tour leader e coordinatore al vostro fianco per aiutarvi al momento del bisogno; offriamo un servizio di assistenza dedicato e attivo 7 giorni su 7, H24/24.
Fai amicizia: è facile fare amicizia con altre persone durante i nostri tour di gruppo e condividere l'esperienza di viaggio insieme.
Vi ascoltiamo: alla fine del viaggio chiediamo la vostra opinione e ascoltiamo i vostri consigli per migliorare sempre di più i nostri servizi. Ogni suggerimento per noi è "oro"
“Un viaggio non deve essere per forza un luogo, ma piuttosto l’enfasi di un racconto, o la tematizzazione di un percorso, o ancora la coccola di uno chef, in sintesi un elemento capace di far percepire il viaggio non semplicemente come la visione di posti nuovi, ma come una nuova esperienza, coinvolgente emozionante, una fabbrica di nuovi ricordi”.
Tripeuropa Tour Operator Srl
If you are planning a holiday in Veneto, deciding the must see places in Veneto is one of the first things to do! On this page you will find a list of the best places to visit in Veneto, selected thanks to our direct knowledge of the region.
- Garde Lake
Tuscany offers endless entertainment options, to meet all tastes and needs: it caters for those seeking a relaxing holiday, but also for those who want to enjoy a stay devoted to sports and outdoor activities, or those looking for food & wine tours.
What shouldn’t you miss when visiting Tuscany? For sure Florence, Siena, Pisa, San Gimignano, Val D'Orcia, Chianti, Maremma and Elba Island.
To plunge into history the perfect destination in Lazio is first of all Rome, with a history covering 28 centuries, one-of-a-kind treasures and views and a charm impossible to resist, Rome is a constant surprise, a key stage of every Italian “Grand tour”.
Moreover, all over the region there are important archaeological sites and places of cultural interest such as: Ostia Antica, Pontine Islands, Roman Castles, Civita di Bagnoregio and Tarquinia.
Contact us in ITALY +39 0733 979971 – WhatsApp.+39 3478193703
WE OFFER YOU THE BEST TOUR AT A FAIR PRICE
ASK FOR OUR RATES: firstname.lastname@example.org