6 days – HOORAY FOR ITALY!
HOORAY FOR ITALY!
Regular departure - Language available: Spanish / English - Small Groups
DEPARTURE ON WEDNESDAY: ROME - ROME
Rome - Visit of Assisi, Siena, Florence , Venice , Italian wine region with tasting
Minimum 2 pax
- A tour for those who have already visited Rome and want to visit other areas of Italy.
- Free time to enjoy Assis, home of San Francisco, and Siena, famous for its medieval urban landscape and “Il Palio”.
- Guided tour of Florence, cradle of the Italian Renaissance.
- Guided tour of Venice. Discover the monuments, streets, squares, and palaces on the banks of its canals.
- Chianti Valley with visit to a wine estate and tasting of wines and local products.
Day 01.- Wednesday: - Rome
Arrival at Rome international airport. Assistance at arrival and transfer to the hotel in Rome. Overnight stay.
Day 02.- Thursday: Visit of Assisi and Siena – arrival in Florence
(Breakfast + Overnight)
Breakfast and departure Assisi, city of Etruscan origin and homeland of Saint Francis, where we will visit the important Basilica of S. Francis, the Cathedral, the Town Hall Square and the Monastery of Saint Clare. Then we will visit Siena, an Italian jewel and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Siena is famous for its medieval urban landscape and “Il Palio di Siena”, the traditional medieval horse race that takes place twice a year in Piazza del Campo, the heart of the city, one of the most notable squares in Italy. Arrival at the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 03.- Friday: Guided tour of Florence and departure to the surrounding area of Venice
(Breakfast + Overnight)
Breakfast and departure to the city centre of Florence for a guided tour of its most representative monuments: the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower, expression and distinctive symbol of the artistic genius of the greatest Tuscan architects; Giotto's Campanile; Florence Baptistery, dedicated to the patron saint of the city and one of the oldest and most beautiful Romanesque buildings in Tuscany (Entrance ticket is not included); Piazza Santa Croce, with its wonderful Franciscan church which inside has funeral monuments of famous Italian characters; Piazza della Signoria, the heart of the history of the Florentine Republic which still preserves the character of the political centre of the city. In this square is the “Palazzo Vecchio”, in the past seat of the ancient power of the Grand Duchy. In front of the palace, there is the famous "David di Michelangelo" symbol of the virtues of Florence. Then, we will visit the Ponte Vecchio, famous for its incredible jewellery shops and for its wonderful view of the river Arno; the Loggia del Porcellino, built to house a typical street market and still active today. It is called “del porcellino” due to the presence of a sculpture that represents a bronze “wild boar” that is said to give good luck to touch its nose. We will finish the visit in Piazza della Repubblica, the area where it was the ancient "forum" of the Roman city of Florence. Currently there are some elegant historical cafes of Florence. Free time in Florence and then transfer to the surrounding area of Venice and overnight stay.
Day 04.- Saturday: Guided tour of Venice
(Breakfast + Overnight)
Breakfast at the hotel and departure with the bus to the port for the transfer by boat to St Mark's Square. Venice is a unique city in the world. We will start our visit with an official guide of the historic centre (all external visits). The meeting point with the guide is the column of the Winged Lion in Piazza San Marco, the most important square in Venice. We will start the visit admiring the great Doge's Palace, seat of the Government of the old Venetian Republic, as well as the Palace of Justice and official residence of the Doge. It is the maximum expression of Gothic-Venetian architecture. We will arrive at the Bridge of Sighs, one of the most famous bridges in the world, and then time to enjoy St. Mark’s Square, the square par excellence where we can admire the splendid St. Mark’s Basilica, since 1807 Venice Cathedral in which inside are the remains of the city's Patron Saint. We will gape at the Bell Tower, the tallest building in the city, and we will pass in front of the famous Florián Café, open since 1720 and considered the oldest in the world. We will continue our visit to the Rialto Bridge, the oldest in the city with a beautiful view of the Canal grande, and we will finish our visit in St Mark's Square. Free time. If you wish, take part in a gondola ride (not included) through the typical Venetian canals. Return by private boat at 18.00 pm and departure with the bus to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 04.- Sunday: Chianti Valley with visit to a wine estate and tasting of wines and local products (Tuscany)
(Breakfast + Tasting + Overnight)
After breakfast departure to the Chianti Valley. This mountainous landscape, mixed together with olive groves, cypresses, vineyards and palaces, never fail to impress. You will experience the harmony of colours with your eyes, that only the hill in this region has to offer. Visit to a country estate with its vineyards and its cellars with the tasting of wines and local products. Arrival at the hotel in Rome and overnight stay.
Day 06.- Monday: Transfer to the airport of Rome Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport of Rome. End of our services.
Tour ROME – ROME (WEDNESDAY) 2021
|July||7 14 21 28|
|August||4 11 18|
|April||7 14 21 28|
|May||5 12 19 26|
|June||2 9 16 23 30|
|September||1 8 15 22 29|
|October||6 13 20 27|
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Airport assistance (at the arrival)
- English speaking Guide for 4 days as detailed in the program
- Tasting of wines and typical products at a local country estate
- Visit of a local wine estate
- 2 nights accommodation and buffet breakfast in Rome
- 1 night accommodation and buffet breakfast in Florence
- 2 nights accommodation and buffet breakfast in Venice or nearby Venice at your chosen hotel
- Guided tour of Florence (3h)
- Guided tour of Venice (2h)
- Boat-ride from Punta Sabbioni to Venice and back
- Headphones sets for the guided tour in Florence and Venice (mandatory)
- 1° day: Rome airport – Hotel Rome
- 6° day: Hotel Rome – Rome airport
- 2° day: FD Assis - Siena – arrival at the hotel in Florence
- 3° day: FD Florence - arrival at the hotel nearby Venice
- 4° day: FD Venice
- 5° day: FD Chianti Valley - Rome
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- • Entrance tickets to museums or monuments not indicated in the program; • Porterage; • Free; • Single room supplement; • Tips; • Personal expenses; • Lunches and dinners; • Drinks; • Travel insurance; • City tax – to be paid directly at the hotel; • National or international flights NOT INCLUDED; • Everything not indicated in “the price includes”.
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
Contact us in ITALY +39 0733 979971 – WhatsApp.+39 3478193703
WE OFFER YOU THE BEST TOUR AT A FAIR PRICE
ASK FOR OUR RATES: email@example.com